[RRG] Logistics preferences...

Hi all,

We've received feedback that folks are interested in slightly different mee=
ting arrangements for Minneapolis.  Under the assumption that we meet there=
 during IETF week, would you prefer:

A) Meeting all day Friday (about 7 hours of total time)
B) Using two normal IETF 2.5 hour slots (only 5 hours)
C) Meeting one afternoon from 1-7, plus another 2.5 hour slot
D) Some other arrangements (please specify)

Please note that whatever we prefer will be constrained by what the IETF se=
cretariat is able and willing to provide, so stack ranking these options is=
 preferable.

Preferences?

Thanks,
Lixia & Tony