Re: [RRG] Logistics preferences...

On Aug 5, 2008, at 6:18 PM, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

I prefer A by such a large margin that it isn't worth listing
the others.

but as others have pointed out:
- we did not have many people left after the afternoon break
  last Friday (could be partly due to the 3rd bullet).
- it'd be good to have a break between 2 halves of the meeting,
  so one has some time to think through and chat.
- If I rephrase Dave Conrad's comments in a different way:
  people tend to get exhausted by the end of the week,
  half day on Friday is OK, but all-day Friday seems a bit
  stretching.

A minimizes annoying clashes. Neither B nor C would have worked
at all for me in Dublin.

are you saying you booked fully Monday through Thursday?

As for Sunday, that wouldn't work for IAB and IESG folk, and
I think it's desirable that they can attend.

agree here.
But maybe it's possible to squeeze out a few hours Sunday evening (e.g. 6:30-9:00PM)?