Re: [RRG] Logistics preferences...

On 11 aug 2008, at 23:34, Marshall Eubanks wrote:

The Secretariat reports that we have the meeting rooms until 5:00pm on Friday, November 21.

Do you know whether the audio streaming and the network will be available until that time? If no on the former and yes on the latter (or at least SOME network connectivity) we could arrange for an alternative audio streaming setup.

Iljitsch