Re: [RRG] Providers and providers

On 20 aug 2008, at 16:12, Eliot Lear wrote:

If you get a single prefix but connect to the internet in 500 locations, you need to deaggregate that prefix into 500 globally visible more specifics. This result is largely the same as the situation where you don't get that single prefix in the first place, but 500 individual ones.

You said 250k, which is what got me.  500, yes.

Per organization with 500 offices. I was talking about the fortune 500, so that would be 500 x 500 = 250000.