Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-shim6-applicability-01.txt

Deguang Le wrote:
Brian E Carpenter schrieb:

More to the point, I see no value myself in deciding whether it's
a "host" multihoming solution or a "site" multihoming solution.

I agree with what Daniel said in his mails.
I think they are different since "host" multihoming and "site" multihoming are different scenarios,and might have different goals or benefits. :-)

That is correct. They are different scenarios. That doesn't mean we
need to classify shim6 as one or the other. It works in both
scenarios.

   Brian