Re: v6-in-v4 configured tunneling over v4 multicast (vs 6over4)

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 10:20:18AM +0100, Tim Chown wrote:
> I, of course as a user of it, agree also.
>
> It's a shame mboned didn't want to pick it up.  I don't understand why.
> Failing that, lets do the work here.

If I remember correctly they simply thought it would be better to have
the work done here.

I think it would be good to document the solution as an informational
RFC. Both describing how it can be done, and also possible issues that
one should be aware of.

Stig