Re: [tcpm] TCP, DCCP, v6, and ICMP soft errors [draft-ietf-v6ops-v6onbydefault-01]

Just one point:

If Dest. Unreachable is frequently transient, that strengthens my case. If it's very infrequently transient, that strengthens draft-gont-tcpm-tcp-soft-errors.

That would strength your case if someone were proposing to abort connnections in *any* state.

No. Dest unreachables might commonly be received at the beginning of a connection -- as a laptop wakes up, say. I would expect them to be more common at the beginning of a connection than the middle.

Eddie