RE: Proposed way forward with the transition mechanisms

Alain,

Something else I perhaps forgot to stress in my answer, is
that 3GPP explicitly demands a lightweight protocol - tailored for usage
on mobile devices for a limited time only, draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-10.txt - a protocol fulfilling the requirements of your document seems to be anything but that.

Karen