Comments: draft-suryanarayanan-v6ops-zeroconf-reqs-01.txt

Same comments as the previous on 3GPP zeronconf but this spec does
address IP4-in-IPv6 tunneling which is good all be it only basically and
needs more work.  But again has assumptions of the network working in
lieu of NATS ad Firewalls and I am not clear that is a valid assumption
for many cases.

http://www.v6ops.euro6ix.net/ietf/draft-suryanarayanan-v6ops-zeroconf-re
qs-01.txt

It seems to be that this zerconf spec, 3gpp zerconf spec, and assisted
tunneling spec have many common properties and could we reduce this to
just one spec?

Thanks
/jim