Re: RFC4214(bis)

You're not listening.

On Mar 28, 2007, at 7:32 PM, Templin, Fred L wrote:

FYI, RFC4214(bis) has been sent to internet-drafts@ietf.org
and is available here until it shows up in the I-D repository:

  http://www.geocities.com/osprey67/isatap/isatap-bis-00.txt

Workgroup item?

Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Templin, Fred L
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 7:55 AM
To: Fred Baker
Cc: Brian E Carpenter; Ron Bonica; Jari Arkko;
townsley@cisco.com; v6ops@ops.ietf.org; Lindqvist Erik Kurt
Subject: RE: [RAM] Request to advance RFC4214 to Proposed Standard

Fred,

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Baker [mailto:fred@cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:03 AM
To: Templin, Fred L
Cc: Brian E Carpenter; Ron Bonica; Jari Arkko;
v6ops@ops.ietf.org; Lindqvist Erik Kurt

Good to know, and certainly a good thing. Until Ron tells me
otherwise, that's as far as I'm going in this discussion.

IMHO, there seems to be enough interest here such that I would
now like to formally re-open my request to advance RFC4214 as
standards-track (recall that in my 3/27/07 message to the RAM
list I said that I was suspending the request pending further
discussion).

Should we wait to see what the ADs have to say about it now?

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com