Re: Distributing site-wide RFC 3484 policy

 | Anyway, the draft contains a horrible error, at least.
 | We CAN NEVER specify zone-index from outside the box.  It MUST be removed.

I'm not sure why the error(?) is 'horrible', but we discussed about
'zone-index' in DHC wg ML.

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg04683.html

If the site administrator knows the detail of a client, it may be
possible to specify that value for the client.

Anyway, currently, we try to define the option proposed in
draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-04 so as to deliver the RFC3484
policy table as it is.

--
Tomohiro Fujisaki