RE: [69ATTENDEES] DHCP

Not having followed this discussion, IMHO there is
significant value in DHCPv6 prefix delegation. It can
be used to delegate recursively-nested site prefixes
and can even be used to delegate "fully-qualified"
prefixes (i.e., /128's). Not sure what any of this
has to do with IETF69 though...

Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com