New messages not displayed?

Hello,

Why do you think Wanderlust could omit new messages from the summary
of one NNTP folder? In the folders list I may see, for example,
2/2/203, but when I open the summary, there are no new messages and
the total number of messages is about 150. All threads are opened.
When I quit the folder, the folders list displays 0/2/203. It looks as
if some sort of filter was applied to this NNTP group. wl-expire-alist
is nil, score file is absent. No virtual filter folders are defined.

I have a feeling there's something trivial I miss. What could it be?

--
With best regards,
Dmitri Minaev

Russian history blog: http://minaev.blogspot.com