Re: Compose using message-mail?

At Fri, 22 Jan 2010 20:15:35 -0500, David Abrahams wrote:

> At Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:45:36 +0100,
> Vitaly Mayatskikh wrote:

> > > You need this patch from more-wl: http://repo.or.cz/w/more-wl.git/commit/8593b7e3646a55d5f140599a81c8414e47dae342
> > > And this one for SEMI (not upstream yet):
> >
> > Patch has landed in CVS. Checkout new SEMI with:
> >
> > $ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.m17n.org:/cvs/root checkout -r semi-1_14 semi
> >
> > You can either customize visibility via M-x customize-group mime-view,
> > or to press C-c m in Summary mode to toggle it interactively.
>
> Vitaly, I don't have that key binding, and I don't see the patch in my
> source.  I guess you didn't push that patch up to CVS?

Hey, I attempted to merge everything in more-wl with the latest from
my unofficial repo.  What I came up seems to work!

http://github.com/techarcana/wanderlust/commit/f1929ff5c3d299d3ee5b75a64f787194ba1fe872#

GitHub seems to be stuck updating , so ATM there's a lot out-of-date
in the web interface.
https://github.tenderapp.com/discussions/site/1192-network-and-other-info-stuck-in-outdated-state

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com