Re: reproducable hang with non-ascii characters in Wanderlust draft

> Today Kenichi Handa commited a different fix to Emacs' bzr repository:

> ---
> 2010-02-17  Kenichi Handa

>         * coding.c (decode_coding_ccl): Don't setup ccl program here.  Fix
>         for the case that the output buffer is fullfilled.
>         (decode_coding): Setup ccl program here.  Keep looping when the
>         decoder stopped because the output buffer is
>         fullfilled (bug#5534).

>         * ccl.c (ccl_driver): Never reset ic to CCL_HEADER_MAIN.
> ---

> And now flim is broken again. :-(

I confirmed the following form works for only the first time.
But it returns "" thereafter.

(require 'mel)
(mel-use-module 'mel-q-ccl '("quoted-printable" "Q"))

(with-temp-buffer
  (set-buffer-multibyte nil)
  (insert (encode-coding-string "Grüß Gott\n" 'utf-8))
  (funcall (mel-find-function 'mime-encode-region "quoted-printable")
	   (point-min) (point-max))
  (buffer-string))

Ito-san, is it due to Emacs bug?