Re: Auto plugged off?

Simon Brown wrote:
>That did the trick, Thanks very much. It's an Exchange server so any
>reports of misconfiguration would fall on deaf ears I fear.

Well, on the other hand it doesn't hurt to drop a note to IT.  The
people who decided to run MS Exchange are not necessarily the same
persons who are responsible for the certificates.  And even if they
are, they might be concerned about issues with their setup.  Just for
the fun of it you might as well report the problem and then call IT
and ask for the fingerprint of the IMAP server certificate to verify
you are indeed talking to the IMAP server.

Best,
  -- David
--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6