Re: Conversation View / org-wl-store-link Enhancements

At Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:52:15 -0700,
Erik Hetzner wrote:

> > Might be much better for those of us who keep the big archive or
> > otherwise index everything.  Do you need a slash in that link format?
>
> Not sure if I understand your question; the link does not need a slash
> (unless it links to a content-id part of the message),

Oh, I thought maybe the slash was part of the requirements of orgmode.

> but it does actually need to be URL encoded to be a valid mid URL (%
> -> %25)

Ah.

Sometimes I fantasize about being able to open a message link and
getting a choice of media: gmail web account, wl, apple mail, gmane...

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing