Re: 6-digit message number hack, still needed?

wl-summary-number-column-alist
At Sun, 27 Feb 2011 19:09:17 +0100,
David Maus wrote:
> Yes, it is still required. Check C-h v wl-summary-line-format RET
>
> wl-summary-line-format is a variable defined in `wl-vars.el'.
> Its value is
> "%P %Y-%M-%D %6S %t[%20(%c %f%)%] %50s %#"
>
> Documentation:
> *A default format string for summary line of Wanderlust.
> It may include any of the following format specifications
> which are replaced by the given information:
>
> %n The number of the message.
>    The width is decided using `wl-summary-default-number-column' and
>    `wl-summary-number-column-alist'.

Okay, I changed wl-summary-number-column-alist to 6. There is an extra space after the current five digit numbers (good!) but when I first open the summary buffer, it shows the permanent mark in the space where the temporary mark should be, e.g.

99129 aa2/27(Sun)12:18

... where I would expect

99129  a2/27(Sun)12:18

Current wl-summary-number-column-alist is (("\\*.*" . 6)) -- and my summary line format is the default %n%T%P%M/%D(%W)%h:%m %t%[%17(%c %f%) %] %s.

Purely cosmetic it seems -- adding a temporary mark overwrites the incorrect character, so I can live with it. But, a bit untidy, would be nice to have a fix.

Thanks,
James

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world