Re: 6-digit message number hack, still needed?

At Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:51:50 +0800,
James Harkins wrote:
> Okay, I changed wl-summary-number-column-alist to 6. There is an extra space after the current five digit numbers (good!) but when I first open the summary buffer, it shows the permanent mark in the space where the temporary mark should be, e.g.
>
> 99129 aa2/27(Sun)12:18
>
> ... where I would expect
>
> 99129  a2/27(Sun)12:18

Oh, I see -- the messages with the extra mark are previously cached messages. New incoming messages from IMAP display properly. So I think I can just sync 'all' instead of 'update' and it should be okay.

No worries, then.

James

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world