PGG incompatibility issue of SEMI (was Re: Somebody needs to (require 'pgg))

SEMI's pgg-def.el (semi-1_14 and semi-1_14-wl branch) has the
definition of `pgg-decrypt-automatically' variable.  It is SEMI
specific.  But PGG is independent library and contained by other
packages and Emacs itself.  If other pgg-def.el is loaded instead of
SEMI's one, it causes a problem (*1).

(*1) http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.wanderlust.general.japanese/8651

Because 1) only mime-display-multipart/pgp-encrypted() in mime-pgp.el
requires this variable, 2) this variable only affects SEMI's behavior,
3) it is less problematic to keep PGG to be original, I think this
definition should be moved to other SEMI specific file.

Please see the attached patch.  I think it would be better that the
name of the variable is changed.  But this requires to change of
Wanderlust, therefore I keep the patch to contain only minimum change.

--
Kazuhiro Ito