Re: using conkeror from WL to open HTML mail

Hi Erik,

Thanks a lot for your email. After setting
mime-play-delete-file-immediately to nil, things are working now. Great!

(As for the file names with spaces, with those I was saving them with a
sensible name and then opening; I'll look at the link more carefully, to
see if I can avoid the saving step).

Best,

R.

--
Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
Department of Biochemistry

http://ligarto.org/rdiaz

Temporarily at:
Structural Biology and Biocomputing Programme
Spanish National Cancer Centre (CNIO)

Phone: +34-91-732-8000 ext. 3019
Fax: +-34-91-224-6972