Re: Missing emails from Gmail

I do use gmail with wl and, as far as I can tell, I have never experienced
this problem (and note that in my case C-h v wl-fcc RET gives me
".Gmail/SentNew").

Let me be more precise: the emails I send to start a thread do not show in
my Inbox (and this is the behavior I want). Responses from others to me do
show up in my Inbox. My responses to those responses do or do not show up
in my inbox depending on whether my own email is in the CC. (They are,
however, always stored in the ".Gmail/SentNew" ---see previous paragraph;
I guess that can be changed to INBOX, if so desired).

Note that I use offlineimap in between, so maybe that makes some
difference.  I really know nothing about these issues; these are some
pages I followed for setting up wl and offlineimap

http://emacs-fu.blogspot.com/2009/06/e-mail-with-wanderlust.html
http://emacs-fu.blogspot.com/2009/09/wanderlust-tips-and-tricks.html
http://emacs-fu.blogspot.com/2009/08/managing-e-mail-addresses-with-bbdb.html
http://dis-dot-dat.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-wanderlust-setup.html