Re: wl newbie, various questions

> Lol!!! One thing that sure surprises me about Wanderlust is all the
> top posting.  Being text based, I expected more adherence to "old
> school" defacto standards....

Well guess what, I'm not old school and nobody ever educated me on how
to write emails :). If you have a link explaining the pros and cons
I'd be glad to read it.

Personally I do what makes more sense to me - that is, leaving the
entire quoted message at the bottom and quoting the relevant parts
manually.

Francesco.