Re: Problems with draft/sent folders

At Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:15:01 +0200,
Karl F wrote:
> I've had this same problem, of not having my sent mails put
> in "Sent" -folder for my non-Gmail account so this is very
> interesting to me as well.
>
> I've tried switching the wl-fcc to "Fcc", but this does not work
> for me. If I set "Fcc:" explicitly when I'm writing my email it
> works and auto-completes (with TAB) like so:
> %INBOX.Sent:"myusername@mycompany.com"/clear@mail.mycompany.com
>
> And in my wl-template-alist I have:
>  ("Fcc" . "%INBOX.Sent:\"myusername@mycompany.com\"/clear@mail.mycompany.com")
>
> i.e. the "" around my login name escaped. I'm wondering if this
> fails because I have a "@" in my login name? Should I escape that
> too? I've tried that, but it did not work.

Well, I'm not sure what your issue is but it definitely works for
me. You can check my config here: https://gist.github.com/2972603
. The interesting part is the `wl-create-account' function.

After setting that I get the Fcc header filled in automaticall, and
the mail copied in the correct folder after sending.

Francesco.