Re: Problems with draft/sent folders

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:15:01 +0200, Karl F <cthulhu_54@hotmail.com> wrote:
> And in my wl-template-alist I have:
> ("Fcc" . "%INBOX.Sent:\"myusername@mycompany.com\"/clear@mail.mycompany.com")
>
> i.e. the "" around my login name escaped. I'm wondering if this
> fails because I have a "@" in my login name? Should I escape that
> too? I've tried that, but it did not work.
>
> Also, looking at:
> http://www.gohome.org/wl/doc/wl_89.html#IDX444
>
> I don't see the real difference between (wl-fcc . ...)
> and ("Fcc" . ...)

I find the "%INBOX.Sent:" part confusing, is the folder really called
"INBOX.Sent"?

If it helps any, for saving via IMAP on the localhost, I use the
following within my wl-template-alist:

     (wl-smtp-posting-user . "lists")
     ("Fcc" . (concat "%sent:" wl-smtp-posting-user "/login:993"))

Cheers,
Jonathan
--
jjg: Jonathan J. Groll : groll co za