Re: Problems with draft/sent folders

Thank you for the reply.

> To test if your Fcc header is being set properly, try running
> wl-draft-config-exec (C-c C-e) directly before sending your message
> and verify that the Fcc header has been set.

I tried C-c C-e, but it did not help. I also have:
(add-hook 'wl-mail-setup-hook 'wl-draft-config-exec)
which is sort of the same thing I guess.

However, I had this code in my config (stolen from emacs-fu I think,
without much thought), that I now have removed (don't know if that has
anything to do with it):

(setq
 ;;Hide all fields in the message....
 wl-message-ignored-field-list '("^.*:")