Re: Attachments not attaching

Hi Erik,

That's what I find odd.  After I finish responding to the prompts, the
program imagaMagick starts up and opens (all automatically) the jpg
I'm wanting to send.
If I'm attaching a pdf file, then the program xpdf opens the file I'm
attaching?
Neither of these operations make sense to me.

Hope this helps explain.
Marc