Re: Attachments not attaching

Hi,

> That's what I find odd.  After I finish responding to the prompts, the
> program imagaMagick starts up and opens (all automatically) the jpg
> I'm wanting to send.
> If I'm attaching a pdf file, then the program xpdf opens the file I'm
> attaching?
> Neither of these operations make sense to me.

Please confirm how find-file (C-x C-f) works for jpg or pdf files on
your environment.  Is the image displayed in emacs' buffer or is an
external application launched?

If find-file launches external applications, I guess you make emacs to
launch external programs for image files (with openwith.el or similar
package).

--
Kazuhiro Ito