Re: Attachments not attaching

Hi Erik,

My setup is largely based on hgw-init-wl.el file that been published.
Most of my wl stuff is in a .wl file. I have set the mime-edit-split-message to nil.

I'm using the w3m-el-snapshot.
(if window-system
   (require 'w3m-load))
(require 'w3m-e21)
(provide 'w3m-e23)
(require 'octet)
(octet-mime-setup)

I use a ~/.mailcap file that looks common to me.

When you attach a file, inline or as attachment, does an appropriate application start up as in my cases (imagemagick or pdf)?

Regards,
Marc