Re: Attachments not attaching

Hello Kazuhiro,

When I issue a find-file, I get a prompt "Find file: ~/"
I then enter enough of the name of the file to issue a "TAB" to
autocomplete.
I then hit RET and, in the case of a jpg file, Imagemagick opens the
file (external to emacs).  The same is true for a pdf file. An
external program opens.
And I see a message: "Opened xxxxxx in external progam"

Marc