Re: moving read mail to a "read mail" folder

Set up an auto-refile rule that refiles messages addressed to you into
your "read" folder.  Then C-o from your INBOX summary view will mark
all messages w/o U, u, N, or n for refile.  Then "x" to execute the
refile action before you leave the folder, e.g.:

(setq wl-refile-rule-alist
      '(
        (("To" "Cc")
         ("me@my.address.ex" . "%read:my account")
         )))

I'm not an elisp guy, but I think that should work.

C-o marks the messages with "%read" in the right margin, but then Wanderlust freezes during the "refiling" process. Any ideas why?

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Ken Gunderson <kgunders@teamcool.net> wrote:
At Thu, 6 Sep 2012 15:59:44 -0400,
42 147 wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; ISO-8859-1 (7bit)>]
>
> [2  <text/html; ISO-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]
> An archive of messages from the last few months, more or less, not anything
> long-term, but still involving active discussions. Right now I clean it out
> occasionally, but it's convenient to have a record of relatively recent
> conversations, without cluttering the Inbox. The "read" folder is intended to
> address these two issues.

[...]

Set up an auto-refile rule that refiles messages addressed to you into
your "read" folder.  Then C-o from your INBOX summary view will mark
all messages w/o U, u, N, or n for refile.  Then "x" to execute the
refile action before you leave the folder, e.g.:

(setq wl-refile-rule-alist
      '(
        (("To" "Cc")
         ("me@my.address.ex" . "%read:my account")
         )))

I'm not an elisp guy, but I think that should work.

Regards-- Ken