Re: moving read mail to a "read mail" folder

At Mon, 10 Sep 2012 22:23:15 -0400,
42 147 wrote:

>     Set up an auto-refile rule that refiles messages addressed to you into
>     your "read" folder.  Then C-o from your INBOX summary view will mark
>     all messages w/o U, u, N, or n for refile.  Then "x" to execute the
>     refile action before you leave the folder, e.g.:
>
>     (setq wl-refile-rule-alist
>           '(
>             (("To" "Cc")
>              ("me@my.address.ex" . "%read:my account")
>              )))
>
>     I'm not an elisp guy, but I think that should work.
>
> C-o marks the messages with "%read" in the right margin, but then Wanderlust freezes during
> the "refiling" process. Any ideas why?

I suspect Wanderlust may not be able to find your "read" folder.
Check and make sure the "%read:my_account" bit is exactly what/how the
folder is specified in your .folders file.

Other than that... nope, sorry.  I've only been using Wanderlust a
couple months myself.

Good luck-- Ken