Re: wl-fcc vs encrypted mails

Hello,

Bill Day wrote:

> The default in GPG2 is that your documents are encrypted with your own key as
> well as the key of the person to whom you are sending the document.  See, e.g.
> http://support.gpgtools.org/kb/faq-gpgmail/gpgmail-2-hidden-settings.
>
> You should be able to open your sent emails and decrypt them with your own GPG
> password.  I am sorry that I can't give you wanderlust details because I moved
> away from wl a few years ago -- first to Mew and then back to Gnus, both of
> which have better support for encryption in my opinion.
I think I begin to understand. If I try to decrypt the mail stored in
my outbox I got asked for the passphrase to unlock the key of the
recipient (which I don't have) a couple of times. After n failed
retries I got asked for the passphrase of my own key. Well, I
understand now what happens. But it's mighty confusing from a user's
point of view ;).

Regards
hmw

--
biff4emacsen - A biff-like tool for (X)Emacs
http://www.c0t0d0s0.de/biff4emacsen/biff4emacsen.html