Re: "byte-code: IMAP error: STATUS unknown option" after authentication

At Mon, 13 Oct 2014 11:06:31 +0800,
James Harkins wrote:
> So wl is in there somewhere, and I was able to run it successfully once and only once, but now I'm missing something really dumb in my ~/.emacs.

And the dumb thing was... the only way to use el-get packages is to initialize them through el-get.

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get")
(require 'el-get nil t)
(setq my:el-get-packages '(wanderlust))
; install new packages and init already installed packages
(el-get 'sync my:el-get-packages)

Now the standard WL autoloads are doing what they should.

I'm trying to send this through WL itself... if you're reading this, then I'm up and running!

Thanks for all the help, everyone --
hjh