Re: Mail encryption, possible problem with SEMI

> > > thank you for the quick response. I applied the patch and it works for
> > > me. Over the next days I will do more testing.
> > after applying the patch the message isn't encrypted additionally with
> > the sender's key anymore. This makes it impossible to read the
> > messages from your own outbox.
> I set mime-edit-pgp-encrypt-to-self now, which I never set before, and
> it seems to work again as expected.

That behavior is expected.  If your message encrypted for you when
mime-edit-pgp-encrypt-to-self is nil, it would be due to a bug as you
described.

Default value of mime-edit-pgp-encrypt-to-self is currently nil.  But
it simply inherits SEMI's default behavior and there is no strong
reason.  If you think mime-edit-pgp-encrypt-to-self's default should
be t, I will change it.  (Debian's package sets
mime-edit-pgp-encrypt-to-self to t.)

> I wonder if a lot of wl users use signing and encryption?

Unfortunately, I rarely use these features.

--
Kazuhiro Ito