Re: draft-new-apex-server

On onsdag, jan 8, 2003, at 23:07 Europe/Stockholm, Jacqueline Hargest
wrote:

>      o Patrik to re-evaluate state of draft-new-apex-server
> (Informational)

Looks ok to me, but, I am pinging the apex wg.
According to my notes, the author requested that his request for publication be
withdrawn on 24-Jan-2002. Of course this was before we were using the
datatracker for everything, so I never tried to enter it and hence never
noticed the document was in there but (incorrectly) assigned to Patrik.

I have updated the datatracker with this information.

				Ned