RE: DRAFT: On the issue of name assignment for identifiers

Here is the email from Bob where he suggested it:

In the meantime, the assignments have been made at
  http://www.iana.org/assignments/rsvp-parameters
without an ITU prefix, so that is good. I guess Bob did
see the pushback on our/some mailing list(s).
As you can see he had a (?) there, so he was not sure either.

Nevertheless, it is probably good to send a statement that
we do not think it is a good idea. Just to have it recorded.

Is this sufficient info for you to complete your email?

Bert