If I converted the Miss Manners talk to an RFC, would it getpublished? (fwd)

if she can do it, we'd be stupid to say no.
thoughts?

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: søndag, mars 23, 2003 23:32:02 -0500
From: Radia Perlman - Boston Center for Networking <Radia.Perlman@sun.com>
To: Harald@alvestrand.no
Cc: dee3@torque.pothole.com, radia.perlman@sun.com
Subject: If I converted the Miss Manners talk to an RFC, would it get published?

It would take some work to preserve the style (warm, humorous,
nonconfrontational, but yet lots of good advice), but I think
I can do it.

But would the IAB/IESG oppose publishing it, in which case I
wouldn't want to spend all that effort.
People keep mentioning that I should give the talk
periodically (which I think is another good idea), or
turn it into a BCP.

Thanks,

Radia

--- Begin Message ---
It would take some work to preserve the style (warm, humorous,
nonconfrontational, but yet lots of good advice), but I think
I can do it.

But would the IAB/IESG oppose publishing it, in which case I
wouldn't want to spend all that effort.
People keep mentioning that I should give the talk
periodically (which I think is another good idea), or
turn it into a BCP.

Thanks,

Radia
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Radia,

Have you thought about coverting this into a personal draft and
eventually getting it published as an Informational RFC (or maybe Best
Current Practice but that's probably too much to hope for).

Donald