Change of ADs on documents

--On mandag, mars 24, 2003 06:48:25 +0100 "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> wrote:

This also means that the responsible AD for documents in the
ID-tracker from any of these WGs have to be transfered.
Do you want us to so manually, or is there some other
automated or manual process in teh secretariat to
do this?
as Scott said earlier - I think that for RFCs in "dead", "published" or "RFC Editor's queue" state, we should not change the responsible AD.

For all others, I believe the default should be to change the responsible AD to the one taking over, and the ADs for the area should then go through the list together to see if any need to be changed.

Let me look at the lists first - if I find no reason not to, and there are no objections, I'll ask the secretariat to do:

- Change all "Jeff Schiller" to "Russ Housley"
- Change all "Patrik Faltstrom" to "Ted Hardie"
- Change all "Scott Bradner" where area is Sub-IP to "Alex Zinin"
- Change all other "Scott Bradner" to "Jon Peterson"

respecting the list of states above.
And I'll expect to ask them to do this on Wednesday of this week, asking them to be finished well before the next telechat.

OK with people?

Harald