Re: Ballot: Remote Network Monitoring MIB Protocol Identifier Reference to Draft Standard (Revised)

In message <200306051255.IAA22857@ietf.org>, IESG Secretary writes:

>                    Yes    No-Objection  Discuss *  Abstain
>
>Steve Bellovin      [   ]     [   ]       [ x ]      [   ]

Mmm -- I think I'd like the Security Considerations to say something
like this:

	The security sensitivity of a macro is at least as great as
	the sensitivity of any of its components, and sometimes greater.
	For example, read access to port numbers alone is of mild
	interest; the same is true for read access to host addresses
	and TCP sequence numbers.  However, the set of all of that
	information for any one connection allows easy session
	hijacking.