RE: Ballot: Remote Network Monitoring MIB Protocol Identifier Reference to Draft Standard (Revised)

Steve, this is an RFC that is being advanced to DS, they are
not doing a new I-D. Do we want tthem to go through the
overhead of a new I-D (which then becomes a new RFC to
obsolete the current RFC2895) ??
If so... there will possibly quite afew more admin and
bureaucratic changes we want... because of our new NITs and
all that.

I'd prefer if we can just advance an existing RFC.

Thanks,
Bert