Re: Document Blocking (Was: I-D

>> Within the context of the above mail, could you explain to me
>> why the DISCUSS comments that Randy currently has open against
>> draft-ietf-ipv6-unicast-aggr-v2-02.txt are labelled DISCUSS
>> and not COMMENT?
> What it should mean is that the AD thinks the document should not
> go forward without these things being fixed (if the objections
> are valid) or better explained to the AD (if the objections are
> not valid).  But Randy can speak for himself....

first, i was not aware that one could ballot COMMENT.  but i am
sure the problem-statement people can invent it before the iesg
telechat in three hours. :-)

but in this case, the reality is that, as i acually work with a
review team, i am awaiting a reply from it.  as it was only this
morning that we received from the wg a proposed fix to the issue i
raised back on 14 april, i am not inclined to severe panic.

thomas, this is your draft.  am i missing something here?

randy