Re: Document Blocking (Was: I-D

BTW --

At 09:00 PM 6/12/2003 +0900, Randy Bush wrote:
but in this case, the reality is that, as i acually work with a
review team, i am awaiting a reply from it.  as it was only this
morning that we received from the wg a proposed fix to the issue i
raised back on 14 april, i am not inclined to severe panic.
BTW, I think that the editor should be commended for his
fast response, since we are responding to this comment
_before_ it was brought to the WG by our AD...

No one has informed the WG of this situation at all, yet.

When I asked if you would send your comments to the WG, or
if Bob & I should do it, I was told that Thomas should do
it.  Hopefully, we can get a solution worked out and present
both the issue and a proposed solution to the WG when Thomas
returns.

Margaret