RE: Informational RFC to be: draft-turk-bgp-dos-04.txt

>let me be really clear.  harald and bill, do i ask grow to take
>on draft-turk-bgp-dos-04.txt?

Dave has been working on this for months, at my urging.  He sent
this message to GROW in May:

        draft-turk-bgp-dos-04.txt has been in the RFC Editor's
        queue for a while now as an individual submission
        (Informational). I would like the GROW WG to take a look
        at the document and decide if perhaps we should pull it
        back into GROW (of course, there was no such option
        previous to GROW being chartered).

I was assuming that Turk's message was a result of this.

  Bill