RE: Informational RFC to be: draft-turk-bgp-dos-04.txt

I have no personal opinion on the document - I "just" want the RFC Editor's queue and the ID-tracker to be consistent, and the message wasn't clear enough for me to be sure what the right state is.

Bill's and Randy's call, possibly in consultation with the GROW chair and the author.

Harald