Re: Appel due to management of the "site-local issue"

Hi Leif,

As I have posted earlier on the list, I am going on vacation
tomorrow and will not be back until September 2nd.

Bob and I had hoped to respond to your appeal before I left
for vacation, but we have not completed our response.
Therefore, our response to your appeal will be delayed until
early September.

I am sorry for the delay.  I assure you that Bob and I are
taking your appeal seriously, and that we will respond after
I return.

Margaret