Re: Liaison handling (Re: IAB comments on draft-baker-liaisons-00.txt)

James,
I think this is why Fred wanted that liaisons requiring a reply
be registered in the ID Tracker. This keeps due dates visible, and
I believe has a tickler function built in.

We did consider a fully manual process: basically an extension of
what is there with statements@ietf.org where we would include
some extra info (purpose, due date, responsible person) on the
web page with a manual tickler function from the secretariat.
This would meet the need, but if it can be automated, so much the
better.
Regards,
Steve