RE: we are being UGLY!!!! - Re: FYI: draft-rfc-editor-rfc2223bis to agenda

> The modified text has been republished twice, as announced at the IETF
> plenary.  We have had no feedback; if people have further problems,
> they will presumably raise them, and we will of course address them.

Bob, can you take another look at Mike Heard's comment that I
forwarded (he made them a while ago, so in-time I think) and
either make more changes or post an statement/answer of why not
to the  appropriate places.

> RFC 2223bis will NEVER be finished, but we DO need to take a
> checkpoint.

I do agree with that!

bert