RFC Errata Delinquents

IESG,

When someone reports an erratum for a published RFC, the RFC Editor
obtains verification from at least one of authors before posting the
item on our Errata web page.  Recently we have been getting no response
from a number of authors -- see list below.  Most of these appear to be
technical rather than merely typographic changes, BTW.

If you have a suggestion on how we could get more cooperation, we would
appreciate hearing it.

Thanks!

RFC Editor

RFC 724 - "Proposed official standard for the format of ARPA Network messages"
D. Crocker; dcrocker@brandenberg.com
K.T. Pogran; UNKNOWN email
J. Vittal; UNKNOWN email
D.A. Henderson; UNKNOWN email

RFC 2046 - "Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) Part Two: Media Types"
N. Freed; ned.freed@mrochek.com
N. Borenstein; nsb@nsb.fv.com

RFC 2132 - "DHCP Options and BOOTP Vendor Extensions"
S. Alexander; sca@engr.sgi.com
R. Droms;  droms@bucknell.edu

RFC 2426 - "vCard MIME Directory Profile"
F. Dawson; Frank_Dawson@Lotus.com or fdawson@earthlink.net
T. Howes; howes@netscape.com

RFC 2518 - "HTTP Extensions for Distributed Authoring - WEBDAV"
Y. Goland; yarong@microsoft.com
E. Whitehead; ejw@ics.uci.edu
A. Faizi; asad@netscape.com
S. Carter; srcarter@novell.com
D. Jensen; dcjensen@novell.com

RFC 2633 - "S/MIME Version 3 Message Specification"
B. Ramsdell; blaker@deming.com

RFC 2679 - "A One-Way Delay Metric for IPPM"
G. Almes; almes@advanced.org
S. Kalidindi; kalidindi@advanced.org
M. Zekauskas; matt@advanced.org

RFC 2681 - "A Round-trip Delay Metric for IPPM"
G. Almes; almes@advanced.org
S. Kalidindi; kalidindi@advanced.org
M. Zekauskas; matt@advanced.org

RFC 2733 - "An RTP Payload Format for Generic Forward Error Correction"
J. Rosenberg; jdrosen@dynamicsoft.com
H. Schulzrinne; schulzrinne@cs.columbia.edu

RFC 2740 - "OSPF for IPv6"
R. Coltun; rcoltun@siara.com
D. Ferguson; dennis@juniper.net
J. Moy; jmoy@sycamorenet.com

RFC 2834 - "ARP and IP Broadcast over HIPPI-800"
J.M. Pittet; jmp@sgi.com or jmp@acm.org

RFC 2919 - "List-Id: A Structured Field and Namespace for the Identification
of Mailing Lists"
R. Chandhok; chandhok@qualcomm.com
G. Wenger; gwenger@qualcomm.com

----- End Included Message -----