Re: For your feedback: EDU team charter

> Education Team Charter
> ======================
>
> [Draft Version: 02]
>
> OVERVIEW:
>
> The education team manages the internal education efforts of the IETF,
> primarily focused on role and process education for IETF participants
> and leaders.

does the iesg review _team_ charters, whatever teams are?  i.e.,
this seems to create a new organizational structure.  if so,
perhaps this should be done with some deliberation, perhaps even
_open_ deliberation.

> STRUCTURE:
>
> This effort is managed by a core education team, consisting of a
> leader and several members.  The leader is appointed by the General
> Area Director, and the members of the team are chosen by the leader,
> with the approval of the General Area Director.

is this a new form of participation restriction, rather similar
to design teams?

> In order to allow for community visibility and input into our
> educational activities:
>
>     - The education team will maintain a web site.  The web site
>       will be accessible from the IETF web site, and will include:
>           > The members of the education team.
>           > A detailed action plan describing the plans and
>             schedule for education team activities.
>           > Minutes from all education team meetings.
>     - The archives of the education team mailing list will be publicly
>       available, and accessible from the web site.
>     - The education team will hold occasional open meetings at IETF
>       meetings (approximately one per year) to receive community input
>       and feedback.
>     - A public discussion mailing list will be maintained, for open
>       discussion of our internal education efforts.

all organizational stuff, but not one bit of actual educational
material.  dilbert strikes!